Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Executive Administrative Assistant
El Segundo, California | Direct Hire
Exciting Executive Administrative Assistant Opportunity in El Segundo, CA!
A growing Healthcare Consulting firm is seeking a motivated and passionate individual to support the executive leadership team of their organization. This person must be a talented multi-tasker who possesses strong organizational skills and professionalism. The ability to keep multiple executives on task through calendaring, and able to help them with whatever comes up, no matter how big or small the job may be. The company is looking for someone fluent in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, who is capable of performing advanced tasks in these programs. This company provides many incentives for their employees, and they create an excellent work environment. They offer many great benefits such as fully paid medical/dental/vision, at 100%, provided daily lunches, as well as generous and flexible paid time off. Opportunity to grow in many parts of the business, including business development, executive branch, and legal compliance areas offered.
Performance Expectations and Accountabilities
- Support of the Legal, Business Development, President, and other executives
- Handle the ordering of daily lunches, and other expense related tasks
- Take tasks from multiple executives and properly prioritize and complete them
- Manage the calendars of multiple executives: adding, removing, rescheduling, and reminding the executive of appointments as necessary
- Handle office management tasks including: purchasing office supplies, handling expenses, accounting, document and spreadsheet completion
- Willing to contribute to a “ Work Hard, Play Hard” environment where hard work is generously rewarded
- Strong Microsoft Office experience (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience assisting multiple executives, directors, etc. at once
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Gantt Charting experience is a plus
- A/P and A/R Accounting experience is a plus