Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Executive Administrative Manager
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
This position’ s primary responsibilities are administrative support to the Executive Director, C level staff, and Board of Directors. The position requires organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, sensitivity to confidential matters, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, computer skills, copying editing, report writing and the ability to gracefully manage multiple competing priorities.
- Support the Chief Executive Officer with thorough, accurate, and reliable schedule management, contact management, and meeting set-up.
- Code and submit reimbursement requests and prepare expense reports on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Draft, review, and copy edit confidential documents for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Compose and prepare executive and organizational correspondence.
- Prepare presentations on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Coordinate special projects with Leadership team.
- Plan retreats and meetings for Board of Directors, C team and Leadership team.
- Provide administrative support for special projects (note taking, meeting set-up, material preparation etc.).
- Provide administrative support and compliance oversight for the Board of Directors, including meeting minutes and meeting coordination, and act as liaison between Board of Directors and Leadership.
- Schedule, manage and staff the Board of Directors monthly meetings and Board Committees.
- Ensure Board of Directors’ documents, bylaws, meeting minutes, and resolutions are organized and kept in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Ensure compliances with City and Country of San Francisco governance producers for Non-profit Board of Directors.
- Maintain corporate records and compliance, affiliates and partnerships.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Directly supervisor the Corporate Office Manager, who manages Central Office and Training Center.
- Provided back-up support for the office monument function.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive Officer on technology matters and problem solving.
Qualified individuals must have a minimum of four years of office management or administrative experience, preferably in the non-profit sector. Proven track record working independently and as part of a larger team. Experience working with C-Level staff is preferred. Must have the skills to copy edit documents, emails and provided proof reading and writing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- AA or BA required.
- Minimum four years of office management or administrative experience, preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and keep pace with a fast-moving Chief Executive Officer.
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- High level of organization, attention to detail, follow-through, and multi-tasking required.
- Understanding of confidentiality and experience working with sensitive or conferential documents.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, databases, and communication systems), and willingness to learn new technology skills required.
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Ability to compose clear and professional business correspondence
- Ability to undertake complicated analytical projects, including budgeting
- Sensitivity to homeless people and the issues of homelessness and recovery, and ability to work effectively with people from diverse educational and personal backgrounds required.
- Valid phone number and smartphone mastery required.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer