Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Rancho Cordova, California | Contract
The Executive Assistant to the EVP and CIO and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CIO and other senior Leaders in the IT organization. This position requires anticipating the needs of senior executive management and assisting them with various activities. In addition, they will also act as a department representative and a liaison to the business on various programs, processes and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a personal assistant to the EVP and CIO and senior leaders in the IT organization and assisting with an array of administrative support activities.
- Maintaining large volumes of confidential and highly sensitive material with the utmost integrity.
- Managing and prioritizing schedules, including organization of meetings, videoconferences, teleconferences, travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Overseeing expense account reports and reimbursements.
- Accessing various data points and reports to assist in preparing the leaders for presentations and/or business meetings.
- Handling high level phone calls and correspondence directed to the CIO and leaders from customers, vendors and/or senior management and selectively referring callers.
- Editing, Proofing and/or Composing the most complex and/or confidential correspondence.
- A.A. Degree and/or Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience providing high level administrative support in a senior executive environment.
- Possesses utmost integrity and discretion, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, computer/office systems, and organizational skills.
- Considerable experience managing multiple and high level priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments while being detail-oriented and flexible in a rapid-paced corporate environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills that include customer service and employee relations experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform work at stringent levels of efficiency under pressure.
- Detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Job Type: Temporary
- Bachelor' s
- Executive Assistant: 1 year