Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Carlos, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Executive Assistant. With limited supervision, the Executive Assistant will provide the full range of administrative support services, performing complex and confidential support services at the executive level. The Executive Assistant deals professionally and tactfully with Board Members, the public, business associates, transportation professionals, and others at the division/executive levels on a regular basis.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Maintain calendar for the Chief Officer, Rail Division. Keep the Chief Officer apprised of scheduled meetings, appointments and events. Receive and screen telephone calls and requests, greets visitors and makes appointments, travel and meeting arrangements. Take and distribute messages. Coordinate activities and/or response by others in the Division or with other departments where appropriate.
- Provide assistance and support in the development and monitoring of the budgets. Provides support in contract administration of the Department’ s on-call contracts, including but not limited to the processing of work directives, invoices, and contract close-outs.
- Establish and maintain cooperative, professional and effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
Examples of Duties:
- Compile agendas and attend staff meetings, prepare and distribute minutes, provide assistance in any required follow-ups.
- Sort and distribute the Department’ s mail. Establish and maintain Chief Officer’ s files.
- Collect and review Department’ s timesheets for submittal to Payroll.
- Maintain appropriate level of office supplies. Order, store, and issue office supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Five years full-time experience providing administrative support in a professional office environment
- Two full years of executive-level administrative support.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.