Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Sausalito, California | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract to hire Executive Assistant to support a President of one of our client’ s, located in Sausalito, CA. This is a prominent, fast growing California-based Construction and Real Estate Company
The Executive Assistant will assist with, and help expand the growth of various businesses. The successful candidate will be experienced with principles and practices of working in an office with the owner of the company and handling multiple tasks. The successful candidate will also have an extensive track record with working in an office environment and handling multiple tasks related to the construction field. We are seeking Executive Assistants that have a minimum of 3 years verifiable experience in the construction or real estate industry, that are computer proficient and literate, and have strong interpersonal communication skills. A strongly motivated self-starter with fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Key Responsibilities will be to Assist as follows:
- Organize on going office medical and benefits.
- Assist in organizing office files and job information.
- Maintain various schedules for company events, financial reporting.
- Maintain Personnel files.
- Review and update database
- Assist in various advertising and company event organization duties
- Other construction accounting related duties as assigned.
- 5 years experience as an Office Manger or high level Executive Assistant.
- Familiarity with the construction industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Manage changing deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Work independently and effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills