Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
The Facilities Coordinator will support the Director of Facilities and Hospitality and function under direct supervision to manage the facilities, food services and related administration, performing all departmental purchasing, and providing varied administrative support inside and outside the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening/closing facilities daily.
- Provide front desk presence, manage daily mail, greet visitors and maintain calendar and contacts.
- Handle all aspects of general facility and hospitality supply inventories.
- Manage food service offerings including shopping, ordering, stocking, prepping, serving and clean up.
- Manage logistics, food, supplies, or other administrative tasks as needed for large meetings and events.
- Ensure general office and exterior grounds cleanliness.
- Maintain print and copy equipment and maintenance agreements.
- Assist with administrative and clerical support as needed.
- Assist with facility-related issues and employee requests for services pertaining to telephone and voicemail systems, security and access systems, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and building maintenance issues.
- Function as an integral member of the Emergency Response Team.
- Run errands as needed utilizing company van.
- Other duties as assigned or required by management.
- 5+ years experience in a professional work environment.
- Facility/Office Management experience preferred.
- AS degree preferred.
- Must have California Driver’ s License and a clean driving record.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office suite and Internet applications required.
- Excellent communication skills, courteousness, and superior telephone etiquette.
- Proven ability to interface well with all levels of personnel and management.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work well under pressure, and a team player.
- Ability to manage multi-step procedures and handle interruptions in workflow.
- Willingness to perform manual labor and janitorial duties as needed.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs. and adhere to safe ergonomic guidelines for physical labor.
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer