Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Santa Ana, California | Direct Hire
Wonderful Career Opportunity to work for an Assisted Living Community in Santa Ana as a Facilities/Maintenance Director. Must be open to working in a collaborative environment, have excellent communication and customer service skills and practice excellence in all you do. All employees are accountable for creating a place of care and respect, delivering excellent service to each other and the residents. Will be supervising the housekeeping, laundry and transportation staff as well as overseeing the property facilities operations as below.
Must be able to pass a complete background check including drug screen and physical, live scan fingerprint background check clearance with the FBI and DOJ.
- Maintain all areas of the Community and grounds including but not limited to the building, grounds, fences, parking areas, ditches, furniture, appliances, heating and air conditioning, and lift stations.
- Conduct daily inspection of building interior, exterior grounds and outside equipment. Immediately report any maintenance issues to the Executive Director.
- Listen and respond to resident complaints and suggestions regarding building maintenance and appearance.
- Fulfill all work order requests per company guidelines and in a timely fashion.
- Assist in ensuring the safety of building for all residents, staff, and guests.
- Maintain and control maintenance supply inventory, conducting inventory of all furniture, fixtures and equipment both monthly and annually.
- Maintain maintenance records on all maintenance services, especially for individual apartments and community vehicles.
- Operate department within budgetary guidelines and communicate with the Executive Director to make recommendations for capital expenditures.
- Supervise and monitor all maintenance staff as well as contracting services.
- Participate in resident orientations by explaining amenities, routines, and expectations of the Community and your department.
- Develop, implement and maintain an approved preventative maintenance program for the facility.
- Communicate with residents the status of repairs and maintain awareness of resident satisfaction after service completion.
- Coordinate and provide full-service, on-call maintenance 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
- Produce housekeeping schedule, maintaining appropriate staff needs to ensure exceptional, timely service to residents.
- Ensure MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) books are current.
- Conduct quarterly fire drills and assist with emergency resident evacuations as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- HVACC Certification preferred.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification required.
- 2-3 years experience in facilities management, construction or maintenance required.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations required.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills required.