Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Satellite Healthcare Home Office, Satellite Healthcare Home Office | Contract
Primary responsibilities include assisting in the completion and submission of governmental forms related to Medicare and Medicaid provider-supplier enrollment, modification of enrollment information/data, or withdrawal from the Medicare and Medicaid program and DHS licensing Applications. Responsibilities include maintaining an up-to-date data repository and coordinating with facility credentialing department to ensure a smooth transition from licensing/certification to credentialing.
- Collect information and documents necessary for facility licensing/certification.
- Maintain up-to-date licensing data repository.
- Assist in the preparation, submission, and follow up on facility licensing/certification. Includes filing forms pertinent to: CMS, CLIA, DHS, Medicaid, EDI, EDS, and others.
- Assist Facility Licensing Coordinator in maintaining communications and relationships with both internal and external contacts necessary to carry out position responsibilities.
- Assist Facility Licensing Coordinator in providing updates detailing licensing activities at various meetings.
- Coordinate with facility credentialing department to ensure facilities are properly and efficiently credentialed with third party payers.
- Stay abreast for changes in Medicare, Medicaid, and other payer changes In licensing, certification and credentialing/re-credentialing requirements.
- Models an example of teamwork, respect and initiative, contributes to harmonious and
constructive relationships with staff from various departments, payers and other external contacts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree in Health Care or Business Administration, or comparable years of work experience that provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with payer enrollment/credentialing is required
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated effective and efficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize effectively
- Ability to handle multiple open files/fillings and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical behavior
- Ability to align individual I department goals with Company goals
- Self-starter with ability to translates strategies into goals and action plans
- Eliminates silos or boundaries that impede action plan implementation, and goal achievement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite
Skills: Associates Degree in Health Care or Business Administration, or comparable years of work experience Minimum of one (1) year of experience with payer enrollment/credentialing Proficient at Microsoft Office suite Outstanding written and verbal communication skills