Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Contract
Job Title: Bilingual Family Advisor
Position Location: San Francisco
This position promotes family wellness and parent involvement in the Early Head Star/Head Start Programs.
- Acts as a liaison between classroom and home settings in the areas of health and family services.
- Learns and follows Early Head Start/Head Start Program Performances Standards, California Department of Education requirements, and all institution’ s Services Child Development policies and procedures.
- Maintains and manages a caseload of 35-45 families throughout a program year and assists in recruiting additional eligible families
- Assists the families with documents and in planning for the program options.
- Collaborates to plan and implement all required screenings and evaluations of children.
- Completes all documentation and follow-up services
- Outlines clearly to parents the results of all screenings and evaluations and the need for additional follow-up services.
- Demonstration of competence in supporting families and identifying cultural needs
- Skill in dealing with sensitive family situations in a non-threatening and professional manner
- Demonstration of effective approach to collaboration with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of early childhood education and intervention
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and outlook, including knowledge of working with databases
- Bilingual in Spanish/English or Cantonese/English required
- 1-year of experience working with children and family services
- Bachelor’ s degree in Child Development, Social Work, Psychology or related field required.