Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Family Childcare Specialist
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
Job Title: Family Childcare Specialist
Position Location: San Francisco
This position provides comprehensive Early Head Start services to children and families enrolled in the program.
- Provides support to the licensed Family Child Care providers in implementing Head Start at their centers.
- Provides case management to Early Head Start families and develops partnerships with providers for success in the program.
- Works directly with parents and providers to ensure that all local requirements are met.
- Assists families in applying for low income housing.
- Conducts workshops and outreach to families within the community.
- Experience working with families and providers in meeting federal, and local eligibility requirements for childcare programs
- Flexible schedule to accommodate family needs, including some evening or weekend hours
- Knowledge of child care issues and child care delivery system in San Francisco including community resources for children and families
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of community resources for children families
- Experience working with limited English speakers and diverse populations
- Bilingual and Bi-literate in Spanish/English required
- 2-years of experience working in Early Head Start / Head Start or Child Development field
- Bachelor' s degree in Social Work, Child Development, Education, or related field