Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Financial Analyst 4
San Ramon, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Financial Analyst for one of our clients, a large bank organization located in San Ramon, CA. The Financial Analyst will gather and analyze financial information. The Financial Analyst will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. A typical Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information stakeholders.
- Prepares monthly unit profitability reports.
- Conducts research and studies involving financial analysis, strategic planning, cost allocations and transfer pricing.
- Prepares management reports.
- Performs monthly reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the business units and performs variance analysis relative to plan.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and compiles statistical reports on current financial developments, financial policies and plans, and significant organization developments
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including master use of Excel; Pivot Tables and V-lookup
- Expertise in Hyperion
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 8-10 years financial and/or accounting experience required.