Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California 94111 | Direct Hire
Looking for an experienced Controller to join an exciting and unique company, to oversee all aspects of accounting, and to be efficient and creative with budgeting and monitoring expenses.
Key Areas of the Role
- Lead and prepare the financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Analyze and interpret financial in order to assist and advice other departments
- Review and approve monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Prepare accurate forecasts on a monthly basis and annual budget
- Prepare monthly P&L' s including adjusting enteries
- Process and administer bi-weekly payroll
- Ensure compliance and attend legal document review
- Set forth new policies and procedures, as well as maintaining effective system and control procedures.
- Ensure timely filings of all tax returns
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or a similar higher education qualification
- 10+ years in an Accounting/Finance related role
- Prior Financial Controller experience
- Prior experience working in the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and friendly team player with passion for the highest level of satisfaction