Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Food and Beverage Manager
Hollywood, California | Direct Hire
Front of House Restaurant Manager
Are you a hospitality professional passionate about stellar food and amazing guest experience? National restaurant/hospitality company is seeking a dedicated food and beverage professional who can develop and implement best-in-class practices to maximize daily food and beverage business results at one of their venues in the Los Angeles area. The FOH Manager will be responsible for developing the on-site food and beverage team and setting metrics to accomplish financial and guest experience objectives. They will be providing direct operational support to the restaurant, working directly with the head chef to elevate guest experiences and business results. Amazing benefits package and collaborative culture. This is a great opportunity to work with company that strives to inspire their employees and create a great environment to learn and grow! There are many paths to growth, including multi-unit potential.
Performance Expectations and Accountabilities
- Ensures that quality standards for food, beverage, and service are understood and adhered to by all crew members. Seeks opportunities to continually improve processes, service, and performance.
- Directs the hiring, training, ongoing development, and mentoring of crew members.
- Sets up shift reports, adjusts staffing levels as needed, and is responsible for overall floor supervision.
- Promotes sales growth through sales training of crew members. Effectively controls labor, food, beverage, and supply costs.
- Organizes, purchases, and maintains inventory of assigned cost categories, such as supplies, beverage program.
- Ensures restaurant facility is clean and maintained to company standards.
- Assists general manager with monitoring of sales, costs, and inventory, invoice approval, personnel records maintenance.
- One to two years of experience in a supervisory role in a full-service restaurant of similar concept preferred
- College degree in a related field
- ServSafe certification required
- Extensive wine, beer, and spirits knowledge a plus
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Experience working with a best-in-class inventory management and POS systems (SAP knowledge a plus)