Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Food and Beverage Manager
Los Angeles, California | Direct Hire
Food and Beverage Manager - Sherman Oaks, CA
Iconic entertainment venue in Los Angeles is looking for a Restaurant Manager. Amazing location and an extremely supportive culture. Looking for a candidate with strong customer service skills that can enhance community building and look at ways to increase service excellence. This individual will be managing a cafe, restaurant/bar, and concessions with special events and catering oversight. Want someone who has experience running a busy restaurant, strong management skills and experience in the full operation of a Restaurant and Bar. Experience with Concessions is a big plus as well as special events and catering. Building a strong partnership with the Executive Chef and the Senior Management to continue to expand on best in class service results and fiscal growth required. Must have leadership experience for a successful operation and demonstrated operational results. Great potential for growth, dynamic culture with strong compensation and benefit plan.
Performance Expectations and Accountabilities
- Meets all quality standards for food, beverage, and service and ensures that they are understood and adhered to by all crew members. Seeks opportunities to continually improve processes, service, and performance.
- In charge of the hiring, training, ongoing development, and mentoring of crew members.
- Generates shift reports, adjusts staffing levels as needed, and is responsible for overall floor supervision.
- Provide sales training to crew members to promote sales growth. While managing all related costs: labor, food, beverage, supply, etc.
- Organizes, purchases, and maintains inventory of assigned cost categories, such as supplies, beverage program.
- Ensures restaurant facility is clean and maintained to company standards.
- Assists general manager with monitoring of sales, costs, and inventory, invoice approval, personnel records maintenance.
- 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory role in a full-service restaurant of similar concept preferred
- College degree in a related field
- ServSafe certification required
- Extensive wine, beer, and spirits knowledge a plus
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends