Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Chicago, Illinois | Direct Hire
General Manager - Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Restaurant or Hospitality
Dynamic entertainment/hospitality business looking for a leader with a passion for excellent people services, managing and motivating a team and achieving financial objectives. The perfect candidate will have previous business experience overseeing daily operations, developing employee competencies, process improvements, and delivering a high-quality guest experiences. This company offers a great benefits package and excellent compensation. Interested candidates will enjoy the opportunity to develop, learn, and have fun!
- Delivers fiscal year and quarterly results for staff, guest satisfaction and financials. Develops the location budget in collaboration with executive leadership. Uses key result indicators and metrics to drive changes in behavior and business results.
- Ensures individual and collective performance expectations are met. Prepares and conducts performance reviews. Deals with difficult performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Directs overall daily operation including the following functional areas: Human Resources and Staff Education, Marketing, Food and Beverage, Facility Maintenance, Information Technology, and Administration and Control.
- 3-5 years management experience in a retail or hospitality environment, preferably a high level guest services environment managing multiple shifts.
- Experience in leading and collaborating with various groups to generate business results.
- A track record of successful hiring, training, conducting effective performance reviews and related promotion or deselection decisions.
- A track record of translating financial information, observational data, employee and customer feedback into systems, processes or structures that result in business improvement to reduce risks and increase opportunities in performance.
- Accountability for P&L results, along with experience leading budgeting, forecasting, and planning processes for a single site business.
- Extensive knowledge of business practices and financial analysis to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities.
- Effective team building, training, and leadership ability to drive productivity.
- Full understanding of P&L and can use P&L data to drive problem solving and operations improvement.
If you meet the qualifications above please reach out immediately for a confidential interview.