Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Group Level Processor Intermediate (Lodi- 24379-1)
Lodi, California | Contract
- Process health plan related data and information using automated systems within established production and quality standards.
- Process group level changes such as renewals, new group installations, billing unit updates, group name and address changes, benefit and rate information updates.
- Identifies and resolves issues with enrollment information and member eligibility.
- Frequently contacts other internal staff and external customers to verify information as needed to complete processing work.
- Makes recommendations to management for improvements in work processes.
- May maintain additional reports Database input and maintenance.
- Knowledge of medical plans and benefits
- Good knowledge of windows based applications (Word and Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Strong Analytical skills
- Effective critical thinking skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good understanding of Healthcare plans and apply knowledge to building of groups
- High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience