Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
HR Administrative Support
San Rafael, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson' s client is immediately seeking a highly organized and efficient HR support staff member to work on a Part-time basis (up to 30 hours per week). The key areas of responsibility for this person will be in Human Resources.
- Organize and maintain dept files and records, and databases
- Receives and screens telephone calls, determines nature of contact and directs caller to proper individual or provides appropriate information, must demonstrate use of independent judgement and ability to understand policies, procedures and required documentation
- May prepare correspondence, documents, and information for reports, (must demonstrate skill for correct English and grammar usage)
- Will interact and communicate effectively with employees, co-workers, public and management team as needed
- Ability to use and learn Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to input and retrieve information
- Ability to organize work, meet critical deadlines, establish priorities and work using tact and discretion in establishing and maintain effective productive, positive, and cooperative working relationships
- 3+ recent years administrative experience within an HR department
- Experience handling critical and confidential information
- Proven experience and interest in basic filing level to regulatory compliance reporting level
- Strong MS Office skills
- Industry certification in Human Resources is desirable
- Bachelor’ s degree