Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Palo Alto, California | Direct Hire
- Lead recruiting efforts for all open positions. This includes collaborating with Hiring Managers to write job descriptions, posting and managing all ads, qualifying candidates, coordinating interviews with candidates, and conducting reference checks.
- Support and track new employee orientation and onboarding.
- Update and maintain Human Resources files as well as safety and training documentation.
- Develop and lead employee morale programs under the direction of the President.
- Assist and support staff and supervisors with personnel issues.
- Recommend career development tools and training.
- Monitor, track, and complete performance and compensation reviews on time.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree from a 4-year accredited college is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional professionalism, dedication to outstanding client service, and composure under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality in both internal and external matters.
- Pleasant and upbeat attitude, strong work ethic, and desire to help.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Strong technical skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as excellent candidate research skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and adapt to quickly changing needs.
- Rigorously detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.