Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Los Angeles, California | Direct Hire
Global organization located in Century City is seeking a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst. This is an amazing opportunity to directly impact all lines of business. The HRIS Analyst would be responsible for the overall admin, data input, and general maintenance of the Human Capital Management System (HCM) and SAP, and will act as an additional point of contact for data verification queries, assisting with the continued developments of the HRIS systems. The perfect candidate thrives in a collaborative environment and will be comfortable playing with the systems to optimize business results. This is a great opportunity for those seeking an opportunity to utilize their strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are results driven!
Data Integrity & SOX Compliance
- Assist with the input of HR data into the company’ s HCM system and ensuring its integrity.
- Assist with the regular audit of HR data entered into the company’ s HCM system by other HCM users, to ensure the integrity of the data entered.
- Assist with ensuring all changes to data within the company’ s HCM system are accurate, have all appropriate approvals, and are made in a timely manner to ensure audit control and SOX compliance.
HRIS Operations Support
- Assisting with HCM New Hire Initiations, including the tracking of pending authorizations via the HCM Recruitment Pipeline Report.
- Assisting with HCM Terminations.
- Assisting with general queries and providing basic information relating to HR Data, stored within HCM.
- Assist with verifying PSCFs (Personnel Status Change Forms) and processing changes in SAP as they can experience.
- Assist with answering general queries and providing basic information relating to HR Data, stored within HCM.
- Assist with on-going review of HCM operational efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality.
- Assist Global HRIS Manager with requirements management and troubleshooting.
HRIS – System Maintenance and Development
- Support the Corporate HRIS team in the review, testing, and implementation of HCM system developments and upgrades.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- BA Required.
- 2 years previous SAP experience (SAP accredited training preferred).
- Experience of data analysis.
- Proficiency with standard computer software (Microsoft Office suite especially Excel preferred).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).