Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Health Coach (RC 20507)
Rancho Cordova, California | Contract
In this contract position the Health Coach will:
- be responsible for contacting participants that are eligible for the program for enrollment and provides necessary wellness coaching to reduce or eliminate high-risk behaviors.
- Encourages adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life.
- Responsible for supporting operational aspects of the division to meet the organization' s customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Develop and conduct onsite health-related wellness seminars and training courses for interested employees and family members
- Develop and distribute health education materials to identified employees and family members
- Develop customized care plan for program participants including goals and plan of action
- Coordinate Care with other health-related partners such as Heath Advocates and Case Managers, Social Workers for optimal
- Experience in health promotion, health education, athletic training, nutrition, other health related field or counseling and two years of experience as a wellness coach. Bachelor' s degree or higher preferred.
- Knowledge of specific disease and lifestyle related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, pre-post natal care, stress reduction and chronic conditions and certification from an accredited professional wellness coach training program preferred.