Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Assistant
San Francisco, California | Contract
Our client needs a Human Resources Assistant to join their growing team. The HR Assistant provides administrative support in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates must be experienced administrative professionals who are organized, energetic, and possess superb interpersonal skills.
- Completing administrative processes (filing, e-mail correspondence, application tracking system data entry and interview tracking, expense reports, preparing purchase orders, ordering supplies)
- Assist with recruiting/ hiring work productivity (screening calls, interacting with candidates, editing documents)
- Assist in managing schedules (meetings and interview scheduling, travel/ event arrangements)
- Maintain team organizational processes and assist with filing (duplicating, organizing, and archiving meeting / support materials; coordinating event catering)
- Maintain vendor relationships, respond to inquiries
- Assist with miscellaneous HR projects as needed
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Prior work experience as an Administrative Assistant required, HR experience preferred
- Must be skilled with the Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), preferably Peoplesoft
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette
- High attention to detail, must be dependable and punctual
- Must maintain confidential information, and exercise good judgment and discretion
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience working both independently and with a team in a demanding environment
Not a perfect match but still interested? Reach out to schedule an interview with a recruiter! We may have other roles available that better fit your qualifications.