Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Business Partner
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
- Deliver new hire orientation to build a strong foundation for new associates and increase employee engagement.
- Coach managers to enhance their leadership skills and proactively address associate morale and engagement.
- Help managers address employee relations issues through weighing risks and alternatives, exploring legal and company compliance concerns, and offering balanced recommendations.
- Provide a venue for associates to provide feedback and express concerns in order to help build an open communication environment.
- Work with local management on company celebratory events and other reward and recognition initiatives.
- Respond to unemployment and disability claims in a timely manner, attend hearings as needed.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide senior management with analysis and recommendations to help retain top talent.
- Coordinate paperwork for leaves, i.e. FMLA, Disability, Pregnancy, etc.
- Assist in Worker' s Compensation tracking and reporting, including investigation of potential safety hazards, and documenting occupational injury and illness.
- Local point of contact for benefit and payroll related inquiries.
- Maintain personnel files and collect/distribute documents of personnel actions and other forms pertaining to associate' s benefits, promotions, etc.
- Assist and lead special projects, including but not limited to:
performance management, training, open enrollment, employee survey initiatives, communications projects.
- Administer and process enrollment or change information to plan providers, distribute information and explain benefits programs to employees.
- Update employee files to document personnel actions and provide information for payroll.
- Support Recruiting organization with recruiting activities, including participating in local job fairs, interview prospective candidates, and assist hiring managers in the selection process.
- 2-5 years as an HR Business Partner; preferably supporting technical teams
- At least 1 year of experience with HR data analytics
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently, solutions-oriented
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong track record of execution/delivery with high quality
- Comfortable working and operating in the gray; ability to pivot quickly and shift direction
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Ability and proven experience in communicating, influencing and advising clients at all levels of the organization
- A strong desire to help others and an intellectual curiosity about people and organizational issues
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- We, not I, attitude
- BA/BS required