Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Coordinator
San Francisco, California | Contract
Human Resources Coordinator
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join the team at an innovative, rapidly growing multinational identity and access management software company. If you want to experience an extremely innovative, hard working and fun culture in San Francisco, this is where you want to be!
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for providing support and guidance to all employees and managers in the region. Self-sufficiency and a willingness to get involved in day-to-day operations are key. In order to be successful, the HR Coordinator will be expected to understand this company' s culture, while wearing many hats to do what it takes to get the job done. You will be working with employees in a variety of countries, giving you the opportunity to learn about different employment law and requirements. The role reports to the Sr. Manager, HR in San Francisco, California.
- Manage the onboarding lifecycle and experience for new hires in the region, schedule orientation days, and serve as point of contact for our newest employees.
- Partner with recruitment operations to facilitate the offer process for hires.
- Manage the daily support of the assigned client groups, including: transfers, promotions, and all other personnel changes for the employee base.
- Administer region benefits function and company perks.
- Assist payroll in the region, by ensuring the Finance department has all changes that should be reflected in appropriate payroll run.
- Assist with mobility and visa concerns of employees in the region.
- Assist in maintaining human resources information system records and compiling reports.
- Support administration of annual performance management process to ensure consistent, global performance-based culture.
- Serve as the primary administrator for all systems and files in the region.
- Analyze and summarize New Hire Survey results for HR Manager review.
- Manage contingent workforce onboarding and off boarding for the region.
- Manage probationary process for the region.
- Support global HRIS implementation.
- Support LOA and WC processes.
- Assist global HR team with special projects and tasks.
- Act as the first line of contact for employee requests and HR queries
- 1-2 years coordinator experience in the following disciplines: HR systems, benefits administration, reporting
- Bachelor’ s Degree in HR or Business field, or related experience
- Excellent attention to detail and impeccable organization, particularly within administrative tasks; possess a strong customer focus and the ability to manage many conflicting priorities
- Experience working with an employee base with diverse cultures
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), HRIS tools.
- Additional experience in Google Apps (Spreadsheets, Presentations, Documents, Forms) and Box/Dropbox cloud document services
- Flexible Working Hours: due to the international scope, you may be asked to join team calls outside “ normal” business hours, but we also provide flexibility for your working schedule to account for the flexibility we ask of you
- Proven ability to build rapport and strong relationships through strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
LI - #LMCDOUGAL