Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
IT Project Manager 5
San Ramon, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle for a large consumer banking firm in San Ramon, CA. Some responsibilities include project design, scope management, cost control, budget forecasting, quality and performance reporting.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMP or PMI certification.
- 10+ year’ s experience.
- Proven project management experience.
- People management and team building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities.
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
Additional Job Details:
- Looking for 3 TPMs for Shared Service Solutions Delivery team
- Must be a great communicator who is able to manager a lot of deliverables
- Resource will be interacting with steering committees and Senior Level Managers Technical/business savvy
- Banking/Financial services background is preferred
- 7-10+ years of experience
Preferred background: Project Manager who has experience managing any compliance and/or regulatory projects
- Energetic, professional. Will interface with multiple business lines
- The Technical Project Manager will manage the full SDLC and deliver the project in multiple phases. They will be responsible for project management, reporting, risk and issue management and delivery.