Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Interaction Designer (RC 23602)
Rancho Cordova, California | Contract
Have you ever wanted to work in a position that you knew was helping others and that will make a difference? If you are not then you are not working your dream job.
This is an opportunity to put your instructional design expertise and experience to work!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Interaction design work such as navigational structures, information maps, and working protoypes to fulfill functional and user requirements for web-based content and applications.
- Collaborating with visual designers, user experience analysts, and product managers to define the user experience strategy, spearhead a user centered design process and develop usable, useful and compelling website experiences.
- Identifying target audience and objectives, analyze needs, set scope and interface strategies providing project teams with functional templates, prototype and site maps to be used as a blueprint for graphic design, content and technical development.
- May oversee the planning and execution of web projects, project schedules and collaboration among project owners, contributors and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
These responsibilities will be realized through functions which range from routine to highly complex within assigned product or process area and narrow to broad in scope. Also by working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors, managing personal duties, and consulting.
- Ability to use concepts and abilities to solve problems.
- Able to function independently, normally receives little instruction on day to day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Ability encompasses in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Business analyst skills.
- Strong Functional and/or Technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: web tool/application/portal, electronic communication/collaboration, data exchange (EDI, HIPAA, direct), online navigation/publishing/interaction/access/use
- Captivate Experience with ecourse development required
Seize the opportunity; apply for your dream job!
At Wollborg Michelson, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. Whether you' re a company trying to fill a position with a highly specific profile, or a candidate searching for the right opportunity to match your unique skillset, we know the challenges you face. More importantly, we have the expertise, experience, and drive to overcome them. We have been respected for decades, but earn our reputation every day.