Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Inventory Control Clerk
Tracy, California | Contract
• Proficient 10 key skills highly desirable.
• Keen orientation to detail.
• Excellent organization skills and logical thinking.
• Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Access.
• Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent follow through on daily tasks and projects.
• Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work independently
• Weekend work required
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain necessary documentation and files.
• Review employee paperwork for accuracy.
• Prepare store orders for processing and shipping.
• Responsible for warehouse inventory control.