Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Lease Documentation Coordinator
Los Angeles, California | Contract
EXCITING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT CONTRACT POSITION IN CENTURY CITY!
- Provide administrative support to at least two (2) lease negotiators in the preparation and processing of all lease documentation and related correspondence.
- Duties include: heavy document production; creating files, transmittal letters and lease documents from form templates; data entry; processing incoming and outgoing mail (including FedEx); copying, updating reports and databases.
- Provide additional administrative support to other Negotiators and back up to the other Coordinators in the Department, as needed to support a fast-paced team environment.
- To consistently follow department policies and procedures, while demonstrating ability to identify deal specific information in order to coordinate any follow through required for project completion.
- To interact diplomatically with corporate and center management, staff and tenants.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative support position.
- Proficient in Windows 2010: Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of other software (Deltaview, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat 9) and working with document databases and/or workflow management software (e.g. Lotus Notes, Alchemy) is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and work to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread own work.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and is flexible with changing priorities.
- Prior experience as legal secretary and knowledge of commercial real estate/lease contracts helpful.
- Experience providing support to more than one supervisor beneficial.