Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Loan Administrator 1
San Ramon, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is conducting a search for a contract Loan Administrator for one of our clients, a large consumer banking firm in San Ramon, CA. The ideal candidate for this Loan Administrator opportunity will be responsible for completing all due diligence leading up to and preparing a complete accurate request for loan documents, including review of supporting documentation to ensure Banks ability to perfect liens and the coordination of loan closing. Reviews executed loan documentation, and follows up to ensure liens have been perfected.
- Reviews all supporting documentation to determine entity’ s ability to enter into loan agreement and pledge collateral, required authorized signers, appraisal and environmental results.
- Addresses all items that must be addressed to ensure the collateral lien will be perfected.
- Reviews executed loan packages to verify all required documents have been received, have been correctly executed and there are no alterations.
- Compares loan package to loan approval to ensure the terms and conditions agree with the credit approval information.
- Works with Account Officer and/or Loan Service Center to resolve issues.
- Ensures lien perfection by working with title companies and other Banks to obtain releases.
- Verifies final title policies and UCC reports are correct and prove that the Bank has obtained its desired lien position.
- Reviews and interprets credit approval information to determine required supporting documentation including appraisals, environmental reports, organizational documentation, certificates of good standing, UCC reports, and preliminary title reports.
- Ensures all pre and post-closing conditions are met.
- Determines loan documentation required to bind and protect the Bank in various business loan transactions.
- Orders loan documentation from loan service center in accordance with Bank policy and procedures, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Compiles and communicates all loan related fees to the loan service center and/or title company to ensure properly prepared settlement statements are presented to customer and that the Bank collects all related fees.
- Prepares closing instructions for loans closing with a title company.
- Verifies adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews executed loan documentation, and follows up to ensure liens have been perfected.
- Verifies adherence to policy, procedure, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- May perform customer service activities for the account officer resulting in research and resolving issues outside of loan closing.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or related field.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.