Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Napa, California | Direct Hire
The Maintenance Tech will perform a variety of routine work and tasks while adhering to company policies and procedures. These tasks will come with a various amount of projects, assignments, and self-directed work schedules. These duties will include troubleshooting, repair, adjust, install, maintain, operate, and/or test equipment in support of company production operations. Working independently and as part of a team, the Maintenance Tech will utilize their skills, knowledge, and technical abilities to contribute continuous improvement of company productivity, quality, and safety. This role provides vital support of production schedules, insuring that customer delivery commitments are met
- Collaborate with stakeholders and third parties to ensure a safe working environment in regards to tools, equipment, training, environment, work practices.
- Help identify potential issues on safety and other matters.
- Work closely with leadership, operators, administration, and quality control staff.
- Interact frequently with a numerous amount of vendors and contractors.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance schedules and activities.
- Provide emergency repair and troubleshooting on various equipment.
- Calibrate, clean, lubricate, repair, adjust, repair, and/or replace machinery.
- Observe, measure and/or test equipment to diagnose malfunctions by using various testing devices.
- Solve and correct equipment problems by reviewing and analyzing test results, error messages, blueprints, manuals, etc.
- Test and operate newly repaired machinery to verify performance adequacy.
- Provide equipment training and oversight to operators when necessary.
- Responsible for ordering, purchasing, and maintaining an inventory of necessary parts and tools.
- Work in accordance to general safety, OSHA, ISO, FSSC, and other certification requirements.
- Service all company locations in the Napa area.
- Support and participate in company environmental health and safety initiatives.
- Provide general facility maintenance coordination and servicing with other departments.
- Monitor and log performance of equipment and machinery.
- Machine parts to specifications using various provided tools.
- Trains others regarding essential duties.
- Recommend schedules, sequences, or assignment of work activities based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Utilize and input data in several types of software platforms.
- Utilize system to retrieve and generate work orders, enter labor, part usage and comment on repairs.
- Record machinery, maintenance, downtime, facility repairs through preventative maintenance system.
- Operate vehicles, mechanized devices, or equipment such as forklifts, scissor liftst, boom lifts, and/or passenger vehicles.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- AA/AS degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus.
- 5+ years of maintenance experience.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools. (Design, uses, repair, maintenance)
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. The capability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce solutions.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware/software.
- Interprets technical documents as required.
- Knowledge of analytical, scientific, spreadsheet, word processing, facilities maintenance, and e-mail software.
- Shift work required year-round and mandatory overtime during crush/harvest season. May be called to assist during off hours and weekends if available.
- Valid California Drivers License. Will provide timely support between multiples facilities in Napa.
- Related vocational, trade-school or ROP program completion a plus
- RETA certification a plus.
- Welding certification a plus.
- Constant exposure to the elements and temperature variation working both indoors and outdoors. Heights up to 45 feet. Some work areas require ear and eye protection. Exposure to standard maintenance materials (batteries, lubricants, paints, solvents, etc.)
Wollborg Michselon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.