Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Los Angeles, California | Direct Hire
Amazing Maintenance Technician Opportunity!
Do you have experience maintaining a large facility or property? Do you enjoy interacting with new individuals frequently? Can you negotiate with vendors to obtain the highest level of service at the best possible price? A great company, with many entertainment venues across the country, is looking to bring on a Maintenance Technician. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the buildings general plumbing, electrical, and facilities systems. This may include: repairing leaky pipes, replacing light fixtures, fixing broken chairs and other furniture, painting, etc. Also, this person would be the primary contact for acquiring and working with vendors on larger issues or needs.
The company offers a unique atmosphere that encourages development within all of its employees. The individual in this position would be given access to all the necessary ingredients for personal and professional growth. On top of this, the company also offers a competitive salary and a great benefits package, including a 401k with a competitive match percentage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage maintenance metrics to ensure that the facility is being maintained at a cost efficient level
- Identify and create process improvements to create a more efficient maintenance process
- Find and manage vendors when outside help is necessary
- Maintain company cleanliness and safety standards throughout the facility
- Organize, oversee the upkeep of, and stock the Maintenance Room
- Engage with guests and customers as they are encountered throughout the property, exuding company values in each interaction
- Maintain all building systems (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.), surface finishes, equipment, and furniture
- Be energetic and have a positive attitude
- 4-6 years of experience in facilities maintenance
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Experienced in working with plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems
- Able to work independently, without much supervision