Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Marketing Account Manager (SF 23613)
San Francisco, California | Contract
Have you ever wanted to work in a position that you knew was helping others and that will make a difference? If you are not then you are not working your dream job.
This is an opportunity to put your marketing project management experience to good use in a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Marketing Account Manager
Seeking a talented individual with a deep understanding of B2B marketing and communication. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter but is comfortable working in a collaborative team environment. The candidate will foster strong relationships with business partners. This individual must be creative, strategic, level-headed, confident and fun to work with! Were looking for smart thinkers, doers and innovators who are ready to make immediate contributions, in an ever-changing healthcare space.
[This is a six-month contract term position.]
- Deliver on-time and error-free marketing assets supporting quarterly product cycle launches, collaboratively with Creative Services and Marketing Operations.
- Execute experiential marketing events for primary sales channel partners.
- Manage small business marketing assets in customer-facing digital platforms, including responsive service to small business sales and account management field teams.
- Assist in the creation and interpretation of performance analytics to drive ongoing support for small business marketing initiatives.
- Provide strategic advice on how maximize cost-saving opportunities including the risk evaluation to implementing change.
- Build collaborative working relationships effectively coordinate and leverage marketing and sales enablement efforts across the organization.
- Experience with B2B marketing and communication, ideally in a health care related industry.
- Detail-oriented project management experience and capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to be expressed through a variety of mediums.
- Proven experience influencing a variety of stakeholders and collaborating across all functions and levels in a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience developing and evaluating external competitor information or insights.
- Analytical and critical mindset that drives creative thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- High proficiency with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Required: Bachelors degree in Marketing or other related business field.
- Preferred: Masters degree in business (MBA) or a Masters degree in a health care field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in healthcare or a related regulated industry (equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted).
- 3-5 years of project management experience working with cross-functional departments.
Seize the opportunity; apply for your dream job!
At Wollborg Michelson, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. Whether you' re a company trying to fill a position with a highly specific profile, or a candidate searching for the right opportunity to match your unique skillset, we know the challenges you face. More importantly, we have the expertise, experience, and drive to overcome them. We have been respected for decades, but earn our reputation every day.