Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Contract
Responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating marketing strategies and plans that drive profitable membership growth.
1) Plays a leadership role with sales teams, customer service, product development and other internal parties to develop integrated and multi-media marketing strategies targeted to prospects, producers, and employers to drive profitable membership growth in accordance to the annual business plan.
2) Builds complex quantitative models showing how elements of the annual marketing plan lead to achievement of business goals.
3) Develops specialized project plans and steps to execute marketing strategies including establishing performance metrics, preparing creative briefs, estimating costs, time schedules, resource allocation, production schedules.
4) Identifies prospect, member, producer, or employer insights that result in new and creative marketing and communication strategies and tactics with unique messaging, positioning, and media to maximize new sales.
5) Drives successful implementation including approving all technical and artistic phases of marketing collateral and materials; tracking budgets and project deliverables / milestones; managing vendor and internal unit activities and preparing reports and communications on project status to stakeholders.
6) Analyzes and synthesizes results from large marketing initiatives, campaigns, and programs in developing compelling and unique value propositions and messages; shares findings with management, team members and stakeholders; and recommends actions based on findings.
7) May provide direction, feedback and coaching to lower level marketing employees.
- A BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. An MBA is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced health insurance marketing principles, practices and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools.
- Ability to independently evaluate marketing plans and processes and recommend process improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of the health insurance industry including products, services and their financial drivers.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent cross-functional team, project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details.
- Knowledge of legal, brand, and regulatory compliance requirements for marketing health insurance plans.
- Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers.
With a BS/BA, eight years of marketing experience with at least two years in a health insurance environment. An MBA is preferred