Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
We are looking for a detail-focused Marketing Coordinator who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with projects that can quickly shift in scope, deliverables, and deadlines. This position will interface with several marketing agencies and internal departments.
This position identifies and performs a wide variety of marketing support and administrative tasks, projects, services and functions to support the business activities of the marketing department and the organization' s goals. The Marketing Coordinator' s primary responsibilities are to support and facilitate the smooth and efficient workflow of all marketing functions to ensure the marketing team meets aggressive sales goals and builds brand awareness.
Strong organizational and project management skills are a must. If you are interested in expanding your marketing skills, growing your career, and helping to fund progressive organizations, join us and let' s achieve goals together.
- Day to day management of marketing projects to meet sales goals including email, social and content marketing
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure campaigns are executed on time and on budget
- Manage and update acquisition marketing calendar
- Manage deadlines, anticipate potential problems before they occur, and provide alternate solutions
- Identify and work with campaign managers on testing new channels to drive growth
- Keep an eye on overall campaign performance metrics and work with campaign managers to identify areas to improve
- BA in Marketing preferred
- 1-2 years working within marking department preferred
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage simultaneous projects and deadlines, both short and long term
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and priorities that shift quickly
- Experience working with HTML and email campaign execution or the aptitude and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a solution oriented mindset
- Aptitude for and interest in Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Team player with effective intrapersonal and communications skills
- Computer proficient: MAC & PC: Must be completely proficient and comfortable working in a social media, online environment and using MS Office and Google Docs
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer