Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Marketing Director - Senior Living Community
Santa Ana, California | Direct Hire
Marketing Director Opportunity, Orange County!
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you a person who prides yourself on your ability to deliver best-in-class business results? If so, an amazing senior living community is looking for a Marketing Director who can provide leadership, a connection to the community and internal staff, and who will create an environment of care and respect. This individual will play a major role in the development of himself/herself, as well as the development of others in all aspects of the senior living business.
The company offers a competitive salary, as well as many stellar benefits. These include a 401k with an excellent match percentage and great health benefits.
- Communicate and work with family members and the community, both internal and external, to achieve company goals and exceptional business results
- Manage and maintain social media presence for the company
- Increase company census through connections and referrals
- Consistently reach out and build relationships with new and existing partners
- Create and develop a team that will continue to make this company the premier senior living community in Orange County
- Maintain company’ s high standards in order to provide an environment where individuals can flourish
Required Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Sales and Marketing experience within the senior living industry in Southern California
- Strong ability to engage and connect with new and existing referrals, employees, clients, and families
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making ability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors Preferred