Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
One of the Nation’ s premier land developers, is looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager to their dynamic team. This position will report directly to the Senior Director. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution of all Marketing Communications (MarComm) activities. We’ re not only looking for a marketing whiz, but one who fits in well with the team and can hit the ground running!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement public relations strategy for each community. This includes the management of communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to the public through the channels of social media, community blogs and select press.
- Create and execute quarterly content calendars, in partnership with appropriate vendors, to ensure appropriate PR and social media positioning.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an annual events calendar that ensures the efforts, resources and time are utilized in a manner that provides the greatest return to the organization. Ensure all events are planned to capture the attention of the intended audience and the media. Manages the production of each event ensuring all details are managed in a creative, timely and cost effective manner.
- Collaborate directly with Directors of Community Relations to ensure messaging and information is communicated accurately and consistently.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Gather market research and organize it for community use; collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into reports and presentations.
- Act as a liaison to all internal departments to identify and collect content and asset management and ensure follow-up.
- Develop and maintain a positive, uncompromised and professional working relationship with media firms, the press and local & civic organizations to promote company communities.
- Contribute to team-wide corporate marketing initiatives that are integral to the company and communities.
- Must possess excellent organization and planning skills; superior project management and time management skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Real Estate, preferably in mixed use environments.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present to large and small groups effectively and with confidence.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels while navigating different cultural and demographic considerations.
- Commitment to details and sound sense of design.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required.