Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Marketing/Product Management Associate (23809-1 WDH)
Woodland Hills, California | Contract
EXCITING 4 MONTH CONTRACT FOR MEDICARE FIELD SALES REP (LOS ANGELES AND ORANGE COUNTY AREA)
The Field Sales Representative is a member of the Medicare field sales team and presents Medicare products to potential members, including Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements; performing in both group community and in-home settings in order to sell product lines.
- Can act as lead presenter, or can support a lead presenter who is an employee of company.
- Explains company products, and sells against non-named competitors’ products.
- This position is in different cities within LA or Orange County.
- Extensive driving.
- Can only use materials provided by company for presentations.
- Reimbursed for mileage incurred in course of doing business.
- Majority of time spent in the field independently.
- Communicates effectively, efficiently, timely and appropriately, dropping leads in overnight UPS or faxing in.
- Extensive experience in sales, training or customer service.
- Must have considerable Medicare knowledge and experience in the areas of marketing, compliance or selling.
- Must be able to give smooth, compelling, effective presentations in a variety of environments.
- Must be able to function independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Must be able to work in a highly regulated environment; understanding of CMS Marketing Guidelines for holding marketing, educational events.
- Demonstrates strong administrative skills and computer proficiently utilizing tools provided (home internet VPN, home fax, scanner, printer, Smartphone, “ Good” app, Concur app, opportunity management system.)
- Bachelor' s degree highly preferred.
- Life Agent license required.