Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Medical Staff Coordinator - LG
Los Gatos, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is supporting a medical facility in Los Gatos, CA in their search for a long term contract Medical Office Coordinator. The organization has a family-like feel and serves the community holistically.
- Coordinates and supports Medical Staff functions including committee and meeting support
- Supports the credentialing team
- Professional practice evaluation
- Provide continual education about medical information and practices and verifications
- Serve as a general office administrator as needed to maintain Medical Staff Services operations.
- Associates Degree or equivalent; Bachelors Degree in health related field or business management desired.
- 3+ years experience in a Medical Staff Services Office as an Administrative Professional
- Knowledge of medical terminology and current practices.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web-based programs.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and CMS standards, Title 22 regulations, and medical staff case law as pertinent to assisting in the operations of Medical Staff Services
- Knowledge of Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and pertinent Medical Staff policies and procedures
- Flexible - manage many simultaneous projects autonomously and maintain strict confidentiality
- Detail oriented; well organized and able to prioritize duties
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and listening skills; ability to interact effectively with individuals on all levels including executive staff
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Fast learner and works well in team-based environment
It would be a bonus if this candidate possessed a Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional in Medical Staff Management (CPMSM)