Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Member Level Data Processor (Lodi 24624)
Lodi, California | Contract
Have you ever wanted to work in a position that you knew was helping others and that will make a difference? If you are not then you are not working your dream job in the healthcare field.
In this role you will have the opportunity to
- Process member level data and information using automated systems within established production and quality standards.
- Process new member additions, eligibility updates and reports within established production and quality standards.
- Review accuracy of data entered against source documents.
- Identify and resolve issues with enrollment information and member eligibility.
- In addition, regularly contacts internal and external customers and business partners to verify or obtain additional information to complete processing work and verify member eligibility/data.
- Good writing and math skills
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Basic experience in Microsoft Excel and Word (will be assessed)
- High School diploma or GED (proof of graduation required)
Job Type: Contract (varying lengths)
Hours: Generally, Monday - Friday during business hours
Pay: depending on experience
Seize the opportunity; apply for your dream job!
At Wollborg Michelson, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. Whether you' re a company trying to fill a position with a highly specific profile, or a candidate searching for the right opportunity to match your unique skills et, we know the challenges you face. More importantly, we have the expertise, experience, and drive to overcome them. We have been respected for decades, but earn our reputation every day.