Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Member Level Processor Intermediate (EDH 24322-1)
El Dorado Hills, California | Contract
Member Level Processor Intermediate - I&B IFP Enrollment
- Process member level data and information using automated systems within established production and quality standards.
- Process new member additions, eligibility updates and reports within established production and quality standards.
- Reviews accuracy of data entered against source documents. Identifies and resolves issues with enrollment information and member eligibility.
- Successfully exceed Associate level responsibilities.
- Regularly contacts internal and external customers and business partners to verify or obtain additional information to complete processing work and verify member eligibility/data
- Uses daily reports to manage eligibility for electronic groups.
- Makes recommendations to management for improvements in work processes and task documentation
- May act as mentor to new team members
- Good writing and math skills Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Basic experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access Basic understanding of end to end process
- Requires a high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience