Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Office & Project Assistant
San Francisco, California | Contract To Hire
A forward-thinking team of professionals who travel the world working on intensive projects related to education, energy, technology, and the environment is looking for a polished Office & Project Assistant. The office is very mission-driven but always on the go and is in need of someone who can operate independently in an office where things are always evolving.
This is a temp-hire role for a candidate local to the Bay Area. At this time we cannot consider applicants outside of the immediate Bay Area. The individual hired will be required to be onsite 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, no flexibility to work remotely at this time.
- Coordinate 2-5 different projects concurrently depending on time of year.
- Expense reporting for multiple executives using Expensify
- Download, sort, and maintain large Excel files related to different projects (intermediate-advanced)
- Prepare materials for onsite and offsite partner meetings
- Create PowerPoint presentations for meetings (intermediate)
- Keep an eye out for office supplies & snacks running low and order them from approved vendors
- Work professionally and independently, always on top of your own progress and asking questions when you need to
- 2-5 recent years of office and project coordination and administration
- Strong understanding of complex receipt and expense reporting
- Experience with Expensify or similar expense reporting system
- Ability to handle large Excel sheets and PowerPoint projects
- Organized to a fault
- Driven to succeed and ask questions when they don' t know
- Independent worker; sometimes the office has few people in it due to travel
- Confident in skills; strong written and verbal communication skills even with Senior Executives
- Professional, polished demeanor