Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
South San Francisco, California | Contract
We are looking for an Office Technician for a client of ours!
General: Under supervision, Office Technicians perform a variety of daily, weekly and monthly tasks utilizing established procedures in support of bus transportation, fleet and facilities maintenance. This person reports to the Supervisor of materials and inventory control.
Examples of Essential Functions* and Duties•
* Types memos, letters and other correspondence. Answers telephones, takes and distributes messages. Sorts and distributes mail.
* Makes copies, sends, receives and distributes faxes. Operates a variety of standard office and computer equipment. Maintains and updates base files, records and existing reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
* Accumulates monitors and records statistical data. Collects and assembles statistical data and completes standardized reports on a regular (daily, monthly, weekly, etc.) basis. Creates and updates Excel spreadsheets and other reports.
· Orders and maintains office supplies. Maintains bulletin boards.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two full years of clerical experience performing similar duties
- Must have good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.