Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Operations Manager - Storage
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California 90048 | Direct Hire
Amazing Opportunity for a Current Retail/Hospitality Manager!
Are you an experienced retail and/or hospitality manager? Do you have a passion for providing excellent guest service while working to achieve company goals? Have you experienced finding creative solutions to business obstacles and developing lower level staff members? If so, an incredible company in the self-storage industry is looking to hire an Operations Manger. This position is largely responsible for improving business efficiency, managing and developing staff, and maintaining the safety and security of the property. Someone with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills, who is also eager to provide top tier customer service, is ideal for this position.
The company creates an incredible work environment. They highly value a healthy work/life balance, and they provide growth and learning opportunities to all of their employees. On top of this, they offer a competitive salary and great benefits. These include great medical benefits and a 401k with a generous company match percentage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Improve all business metrics, including occupancy and operational costs
- Recruit, hire, and train new employees, as well as supervise, develop, and mentor existing team members
- Ensure safety in all aspects of the business
- Maintain all systems, alarms, and other surveillance tools on the property, scheduling repairs and preventative maintenance as necessary
- Perform daily site inspections
- Generate new and improve existing policies and procedures
- 2-5 years of retail or hospitality management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Efficient and effective decision making skills
- Supervisory experience leading a successful team