Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Payroll Analyst - VISAJP00011384
Austin, Texas | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is looking for a Payroll Analyst for a multinational financial services corporation in Austin, TX. The Payroll Analyst will support the Sr. Payroll Managers in executing strategic projects of the department, drive process efficiencies and assist in integration projects related to the company acquisitions and global initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure timely and accurate payrolls
- Ensure that systems and processes correctly compute and record time, earnings, employee benefits, special deductions, mandated benefits, taxes, garnishments and other items that affect net pay and/or company liability
- Confirm general ledger accuracy and mapping for all pay elements.
- Apply strategic thinking to eliminate manual processes and reduce overall processing time.
- Produce analytics to improve overall efficiency.
- Process end to end payroll processes on a semi-monthly basis including equity and mobility updates, overtime and retro payments, batch verifications, gross-to-net checks, check printing, bank interfaces and 3rd party benefit updates
- Assist with internal and external Payroll audits
- Assist with acquisitions by working with Human Resources and Business leads to facilitate change/integration
- Strong customer-focus, results orientation, attention to detail
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Business, or Human Resources or 3+ years of payroll experience inclusive of analysis, reporting, process improvement/project initiative work.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation desirable
- Proactive, exhibit continuous improvement and an ability to affect change
- Well-organized, extreme attention to detail and a self-directed individual
- Ability to work at a high level of professionalism with ability to communicate, both oral and written, with various level of management
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate projects, and manage a large amount of detailed tasks;
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects to timely completion;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment;