Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Pharmacy Technician (RC 23930)
Rancho Cordova, California | Contract
Have you ever wanted to work in a position that you knew was helping others and that will make a difference? If you are not then you are not working your dream job.
This is an opportunity to put your education and experience to great use in a contracted position.
This position supports Clinical Pharmacy Programs Operations. The Pharmacy Technician puts into operations the clinical pharmacy programs related to medication use that improve quality and the cost of healthcare. This includes consultations with members and providers, and interventions with dispensing pharmacies.
The Pharmacy Technician is an integral member of the team and is also responsible for providing pharmacy benefit expertise to other staff.
- Conduct courteous and professional telephonic outreach to members, prescribers, and pharmacies related to medication safety, appropriate medication use, and medication treatment options that are less costly.
- Using motivational interviewing, educate members about medication use issues such as medication adherence.
- Ensure work is performed according to established policies, procedures and timelines to meet all business and regulatory requirements.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Serve as a resource to internal and external constituents regarding the drug formulary and medication coverage requirements.
- Other work as assigned.
- California State Board of Pharmacy license as a Certified Pharmacy Technician required
- At least 1 year experience in Pharmacy practice (retail, mail or other pharmacy-related customer service function).
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
This contract is expected to go through end of year, 2017. However, extensions are possible. This is Mon - Friday, 8: 30am - 5: 15pm.
Seize the opportunity; apply for your dream job!
At Wollborg Michelson, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. Whether you' re a company trying to fill a position with a highly specific profile, or a candidate searching for the right opportunity to match your unique skillset, we know the challenges you face. More importantly, we have the expertise, experience, and drive to overcome them. We have been respected for decades, but earn our reputation every day.