Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Contract To Hire
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Product Manager will be a technical lead who can roll their sleeves up and deeply embed themselves within our CRM, Billing and Product teams be the liaison to the Customer Service and Escalation teams. We' re looking for a self driven experienced project manager to launch a new subscription energy service.
This is a temporary position that will start in December and will continue through Mar 2018, with a high possibility of converting to a permanent full time opportunity.
- Work with the supplier partner to put together a project launch plan encompassing legal, marketing, sales/customer service, and operations for a consumer facing go live.
- Coordinate deliverables with our supply partners, organizing sales and customer service training materials, working with marketing on regulatory compliance and initial campaign deployment.
- Put together requirements for a company branded site where customers will sign up for service.
- Create a data pipeline with our supplier partner in order for us to gain intelligence on consumer behavior throughout their product life cycle.
- Work with Marketing to develop product communications with our customer base, coordinating frequency and timing with other communication we send on other products.
- 3-5 years experience in project or program management
- 3-5 years partner management experience
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of renewable energy market preferred
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer