Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
Qualified candidates will have:
? _Bachelor' s degree in architecture
? _Architectural registration required
? _LEED accreditation preferred
? _10+ years of experience on small- to large-scale project types; OSHPD/DSA experience highly desirable
? _Strong graphics skills are an essential
? _Revit experience required
? _Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and other industry accepted software and Microsoft Office Suite products is needed
? _Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly with team members and clients
? _Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery which may be multiple, large or complex in scope.
COMPANY is both team-oriented and employee-friendly and social activities are integrated into our office culture. We offer challenge, recognition and personal visibility with an opportunity to be part of great projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Develops a thorough understanding of projects’ design philosophy and provides major input in developing a design and building performance strategy and effectively conveys this to assigned team members when appropriate.
2. Provides technical design input. Responsible for a project’ s technical design effort, subsequent detailed design development, project coordination and quality control efforts during all phases of project work, in close collaboration with Senior Designer.
3. Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops appropriate research and documents to support these solutions.
4. Actively collaborates with and coordinates work of consultants and knowledge resources to ensure the project deliverables are coordinated, integrated and support the design concept and performance goals of the project.
5. Contributes to the preparation of design documents and leads the detailed development of construction documents during all project phases, delivering complete, accurate and coordinated project documentation.
6. Advances the production of schematic, design development and construction documents drawings and specifications in compliance with project scope, schedule, cost and design intent.
7. Maintains awareness of evolving building technology and systems.
8. Reviews shop drawings, material samples and CD’ s for conformance with design.
9. Performs construction administration duties (e.g. RFI’ s, RFP’ s, change orders, etc.)
10. Prepares reports and specifications; reviews completed reports, plans, cost estimates and calculations.
11. Executes applicable agency review analysis (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.)
12. Maintains contact with clients, consultants and contractors during all project phases, participating in marketing, client and owner presentations as required.