Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Oakland, California | Direct Hire
We have an immediate need for a Project Architect/ Manager to supervise a design team at a small and well-established architecture design firm! The ideal candidate would be both professionally qualified, as well as a team player, open to learning, and extremely driven to deliver design that affects positive change in the world.
- Lead various project developments with creativity, confidence, and independent thinking
- Complete designs as needed based on client specifications and management collaboration.
- Manage day-to-day and long-term career development of a small and diverse team of architecture professionals
- Provide expert advice and value added solutions to our clients to foster strong client relationships and partnership. Ensure successful completion of projects within timelines/budgets.
- Professional registration: California Architectural License required for this role
- 8+ years of working experience in project management (public education/institutional type experience preferred)
- LEED certification/CHPS/sustainable design experience preferred
- Expert level knowledge of Revit, CAD, and production-related software
- Extensive experience managing clients/projects throughout the project process, managing staff and fostering team development
- Well versed in California Building Codes and other regulations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills