Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Coordinator- 25588 WDH/EDH
San Francisco, California | Contract
EXCITING 1 YEAR CONTRACT FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR IN WOODLAND HILLS!
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
The Member Migration Program focuses on the integration management of company A acquired by company B . This team is responsible for delivering high-quality results for integration efforts which are highly complex with people, process and technology impacts. The projects require team members to work as efficiently and effectively as possible in order to complete the necessary efforts. Team members follow proven project management methodologies, utilizing standardized tools and templates, consistently meeting defined quality standards.
- Exposure to or training and experience in any of the following industry standards and best practices
- Project Management and Rapid Implementations (PMI and Agile)
- Quality Management (ISO/ASQ/Lean/Kaizen)
- Operational Management (Six Sigma)
- Experience working on high priority and/or highly sensitive projects
- Experience working across an enterprise (5, 000 employees and greater)
- Experience working in highly ambiguous and evolving environments, as well as high profile, urgent situations
The Project Coordinator will provide project/program level support by developing, executing and monitoring progress against a structured approach to migrate company A lines of business to company B Facets platform and ancillary systems.
This position may require 10 -20% travel and may allow some telecommuting depending on the project assignment.
Supports a Program Director ensuring project artifacts are developed, maintained and stored according to policies, procedures and meets quality standards. Aids in the development and implementation process of highly complex, sensitive and high-profile projects which involve departmental or cross-functional teams focused on delivery of new or existing programs, processes and/or products. Provides coordination and support for the program from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement. Helps to organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the projects on schedule and within budget. Interfaces primarily with the Program Director and Lead Project Manager to drive projects to desired result and report on change control, cross-functional dependencies, issues and risks. Responsible for working within a cross-functional team.
- Supports complex projects of diverse scope where coordination requires review of identifiable factors
- Typically provides support for designs and approaches that are implemented by others
- Ability to support and in some cases determine key business issues, develop effective action plans and implement to successful conclusion
- Takes meeting notes, logs issues, action items and decisions, and follow up on the status
- Creates meeting materials and initial draft of project deliverables (project deliverables are owned and the responsibility of the manager)
- Builds out visuals as needed to support the team
- Schedules cross functional team meetings associated to project execution
- Facilitates risk/issue project related sessions to drive to conclusion
- May provide support for budget tracking
- Maintains project deliverables associated to the PMLC
- Requires Bachelor’ s degree and /or equivalent and 5 – 7 years of experience in the related area
- Previous project coordination or management experience required
- PMP preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Negotiation skills with ability to successfully interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of health care organization structure preferred
- Prefer knowledge of the insurance and/or financial services industries
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and willing to work in fluid business situations
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficiency (1-3 yrs) preferred in MS Project, PlanView or similar tool
- Requires 1-3 years of experience live scribing during meetings while facilitating, utilizing web and audio conferencing, and in MS Office Suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)