Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Contract
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join a dynamic team in San Francisco! Primary responsibilities will be to support the team in managing projects, client interaction, and general administrative support.
- Prepare documents on behalf of the team
- Assist in the preparation to produce large marketing presentations through InDesign and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Support the market team in the preparation of flyers, brochures and email distributions
- Assist with gathering research information and completing market surveys
- Organize and participate in periodic client team meetings and/or calls
- Process deal file paperwork, gather and label required documents, maintain team files
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, printing, binding, scheduling meetings, greeting clients, conference room set up and making travel arrangements to further support and leverage the sales process
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting multiple people and complex projects
- Strong ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines in a “ high-volume” fast paced environment
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- High level of proficiency and working knowledge of Adobe Software, such as InDesign and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Mapping, and database software
- Must manage time well and be self-motivated
- Expert communicator: able to provide ongoing input and updates to the team
- Customer service focus: must provide all-star service to internal clients with a friendly, helpful attitude