Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Bellevue, Washington | Direct Hire
Reports directly to the Project Manager
The team approach relies on the employee’ s ability to be flexible in providing assistance where needed. Attention to detail, organization skills, self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment are required and will ensure success in the position.
A four-year degree with at least two years of practical building construction experience is preferred. Excellent communication skills are needed for interaction with vendors, designers, consultants, and clients. Exposure to Microsoft Project, excel and word are necessary.
The Project Engineer shall assist both the Project Manager and Superintendent to further develop skills and experience in both an office and field environment.
· Processing of project submittals
· Assist in creating and maintaining the project schedule
· Assisting the team with compiling and analyzing subcontractor proposals
· Assist with the project buyout and contracting process
· Understand and monitor project costs with the Project Manager per Policy
· Project lead for document control and tracking
· Scribe and author of Owner-Architect-Contractor meeting minutes
· Generation of project punch list and closeout documentation, including Operation & Maintenance manuals
· Assist field team with safety enforcement and awareness